As you know, the Devising Component is a significant element of your child’s GCSE Drama coursework. However, we’re aware that some students may need additional support to finalise their projects in time for the deadline.
To ensure everyone has the best possible chance of success, we’re offering two Drama Intervention Sessions specifically tailored to address the Devising Component:
- Monday, February 12th, 2024: 9:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Tuesday, February 13th, 2024: 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Attendance at one of these sessions is mandatory for all Year 11 students currently undertaking the Devising Component. These sessions will provide invaluable support, including:
- One-on-one guidance from myself and other theatre professionals.
- Dedicated time and space to work CW.
- Peer collaboration opportunities to brainstorm ideas and refine devising logs.
This is the final opportunity for students to receive support and finalise their Devising Component before the coursework deadline.
We strongly encourage all students to take advantage of this invaluable support. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you have any questions or concerns.
Mr. Minshull and Mr Pointer