- A library of resources, including university prospectuses and UCAS publications.
- Information so that students can organise a trip to a university Open Day and to allow students to visit a number of universities if timetable allows – or encourage weekend/holiday visits.
- BIG Event – different universities, companies and apprenticeships stalls to gather independent advice.
- A visit to a UCAS higher education convention with information stands for many or all universities.
- Talks by representatives of one or more universities on general issues.
- A series of sessions giving advice about the UCAS process, with training in how to use the on-line application resources.
- Access to initiatives and activities such as Widening Participation/Outreach, Gifted and Talented, Master Classes and Subject Conferences hosted and organised by universities.
- A member of staff (Miss Bartlett) responsible for all this and available to provide assistance to both student and parents.
- Impartial advice without prejudice or outdated views on certain types of course or university.
Helpful information for higher education
Please use the information below to find out more information about applying to university, for apprenticeships and careers related advice.