Cucina is delighted to be providing catering services at Strood Academy.
These PDF documents are not accessible. If you use assistive technology, such as a screen reader, and require accessible versions of these documents, please email: email@example.com
Free School Meals
If you have previously qualified for Free School Meals you will need to reapply for your child/children to continue receiving them from September 2018.
Even if you are unsure whether or not you qualify for Free School Meals, please complete the form – it only takes 2 minutes! After submitting the form parents and the Academy will be informed of a decision regarding eligibility, and if eligible, Free School Meals will then be made available every lunch time. Students simply need to present their ID card in the usual way when purchasing their dinner.
Your child might be eligible if you receive one or more of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Children who get paid these benefits directly, instead of through a parent or guardian, can also get free school meals.