We are writing to remind you of our uniform expectations and to inform you that during term 6, blazers are optional due to the increased temperatures forecasted for June. However please ensure that all other uniform expectations are adhered to as we continue with our high expectations(please see uniform expectations below).
- Coats are not allowed to be worn in the school building.
- Hoodies are banned from the site and will also be confiscated from students if worn.
- Students should only wear one pair of small gold or silver studded earrings to school, no facial piercings such as nose studs, bracelets or necklaces.
- Extreme haircuts and body piercings are prohibited.
- Fake tan is prohibited
- False nails and painted nails are prohibited.
- Girls have the option of wearing either a Strood Academy skirt and black tights, a Strood Academy skirt and black ankle socks or Strood Academy trousers.
- Knee length socks are not permitted as part of the uniform policy.
- We also do not allow any form of eyelash extensions or fake eyelashes as part of our uniform policy.
If you would like a more detailed reminder of the uniform expectations please view them on the academy website.
Failure to follow the schools’ uniform rules and hand over any infringing items will result in a 30 minute same day detention.
Mr Jon Richardson