There are 4 routes/pathways you can pick from:
- Academic – you can pick 3 A Level subjects
- Mixed – you can pick 3 subjects from any block (A Level/BTEC/IB)
- IB Career Programme – you pick 4 subjects (2 BTEC subjects & 2 IB subjects)
- Vocational with work placement – you can pick 2 BTEC subjects and have a work placement (they have to be the same subject so you pick the SINGLE & DOUBLE)
There are four blocks. Each subject you choose has to be in a different block. This ‘blocking pattern’ is on the website. If you think back to your option choices, there was a similar system. If you have any concerns, questions or queries there is always someone to help.
This is very straightforward. Just follow the link below and it will take you directly to the application form.
Alternatively, to see what courses are available, what the ethos and expectation of our 6th form are, please visit our Strood Academy website and from the MENU, select Sixth Form from the drop down list. Once you click Sixth Form, it will take you to the following:
Application form for September 2021
- Sixth Form Dress Code
- Curriculum subjects
- Possible Routes at Strood Academy Sixth Form September 2021
- Blocking pattern for September 2021-23
- What is IBCP?
- IBCP curriculum Framework
- 16-19 Bursary Fund
As you can see, in this section of the website there are a range of other pieces of information about 6th Form that you will find useful.
We are delighted to say that we offer a range of different courses at Strood for 6th form and that we offer flexibility in blending a range of qualifications together.
At Strood Academy we offer A Level, BTEC and International Baccalaureate Careers related courses.