During this two year period of study, students will be encourage to be:
- International-minded & interculturally aware, starting with a foundation of their own language and culture and exploring other cultures leading to understanding, and respect.
- Positive in their attitude to learning, students will be challenged to solve problems, show creativity and resourcefulness, and participate actively in the academy/wider community.
- Reflective in real life by seeing the connections between subjects and the real world
- Good communicators developing inquiry, understand, critical thinking and be able to be reflective in their reviews
- Organised and plan work, meet deadlines, concentrate, bounce back, persist and think positively
- Positive and determined to develop their talents
- More globally aware during their learning
- Become a lifelong learner